Skip to main content

When you said it......

" I wanna say something to you." "What?" "Not here... come with me." "Where are you taking me?? Where are we heading to??" But he just smiled and started off. We were driving in a ghat, thick jungles surrounding us. "Look, I wanna know what you are upto, what all this is about.." But he just smiled. We were right on the top, the wind was hooting. He caught me by the hand and pulled me out of the car. I instantly knew what was on his mind. And I smiled too. Smiled, and looked at him intently.
There was nervousness coupled with excitement on his face. He looked more handsome than ever to me. He looked at me through the corner of his eyes, his lips parted and my heart beat faster. I knew what was coming next. "I know what you are about to say." He faced me, "And I know that you knw it." He looked down, coyloy. We both burst out laughing !! - one of those rare times when we felt a warm friendship and an understanding. He simply said, "I love you." That was the first time he had said it in the face, directly to me. There was a bright glint in his eyes. He shouted out in the valley, "I LOVE YOU !!!" and the words echoed. Getting down on his knees, and holding out his hand he said, "Will you be the one??" I smiled and blinked.
"I have waited all my life for someone. Someone who can be my best friend. Somenone who can convert my tears into laughter. Someone who can make my problems into solutions. Somenone who can be my guiding light in life. Someone who can be my comfort when I'm ill. Someone who can be the mischievious brother I never got. Someone who I can pour my heart out to and get relif from it. Someone who I can tell about how suave Tom Cruise looks and not feel guilty about it. Someone who I can trust with my life. Someone who can make me feel like a princess and be the perfect romantic. Someone who can crack a joke on my hair on a date and me laugh too!! I have longed all my life for someone like that. I have found him and have had a secret burning passion for someone, you know." "You have secretly loved someone???" "Yes" "So you already love someone.." "Yes" "Who is it then??" I went near him and whispered, "I have loved you all my life !!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raani majhya malyamadhi

Song: Raani majhya malyamadhi MusicBy-Dr. Salil Kulkarni, Lyrics-Sandip Khare, Sung By-Avdhut Gupte Dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang Dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang kaali maati nila paani hirawa shiwaar taajyaa taajyaa malavyacha bhueela ya bhaar jwanichya ya malya mandhi piraticha paani bhaghayala kautik aala nahi koni malyala ya malyewali bhetalich naay aga raani mazhya malyamandhi ghusashil kay? dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang kaakadicha bandhaa tuzha, mirachicha tora mulyawani kadhu tari , rang gora gora corus:tuzha mirchicha tora, tuzha rang gora gora corus:tuzha mirchicha tora, tuzha rang gora gora kaakadicha bandhaa tuzha, mirachicha tora mulyawani kadhu tari , rang gora gora limbawani kanti tuzhi, bitawani ooth tamatyache gaal tuzhe, bhendiwani bot kaalajat mandayee tu mandashil kay? an raani mazhya malyamandhi ghusashil kay? dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang Nako dau bhajiwalya fukacha rubaab b

sarika...

kadhi ti reading hall madhe diste..pustaka bajulach rahtat, aani tichya gappa kujbujat suru hotat...bolna band zala ki mag notebook ughdun librarian cha cartoon kadhat baste..te kuni pahila..ki mag ekach khaskhas pikte..sarva hall tikde mana valvun pahu lagto...tichya chehryavar khullela hasya..janu jag jinklyacha samadhan...! pariksheche diwas aale ki reading halls gachha bharun jatat..ti ekhadya corridor madhe pustak gheun firat rahte... haluvar pawla takat, eka hatane satat kesanna kurvalat nazar pustakat thevun abhyas karte..madhech kunitari yeta...'hi' bolta..ti fakta ek smile dete an punha vachu lagte.... chemistrychya lecturela ti bhan harpun professorcha bolna eikat rahte. ek haat kanavar..gambhir mudra..dole blackboardvar..aajubajuche chakit houn pahtat..hi aaj serious kashi..? sir achanak ticha naav pukartat..ti tashich...! tichi maitrin haluch tichya kanatla headphone kadhte aani ti bhanavar yete..sir punha naav pukartat an ti dhadpadat ubhi rahte... "91 marks..

आई तुझ्या कुशीत, पून्हा यावेसे वाटत

आई तुझ्या कुशीत, पून्हा यावेसे वाटते निर्दयी या जगापासुन, दुर जावेसे वाटते ॥ कोणी न येथे कुणाचा, सारीच नाती खोटी तुझ्याशीच फक्त आता, नाते जपावेसे वाटते ॥ कोळून प्यायलो मी, सुख दुःख सारे माते तुझ्या विरहास, न प्यावेसे वाटते ॥ कित्येक रात्री, ऐश्वर्यात लोळलो मी अखेरच्या क्षणाला, तुझ्या कुशीत निजावेसे वाटते ॥ दगडातला तो देवही,आता नवसाविना पावेना निस्वार्थ हृदय माऊली, तुलाच पूजावेसे वाटते ॥ असेन जर मजला, मानव जन्म कधी आई तुझ्याच पोटी, पून्हा जन्मावेसे वाटते ॥