Skip to main content

Being "weirdly different".....

Its hard to define, but keeping that particular aspect in mind, let me pen down what love REALLY means. Its is nothing more or anything less than all the emotions- care, comfort, trust, respect blended into one sentiment- the sentiment of love. A sentiment shared between any two souls in the world.
It was just another lonely evening with the wind blowing hard and I was feeling blue. I called one of my friends for a walk on the seashore. While conversing I expressed my contentment about my life. "Well, you see, life is JUST PERFECT !! I've the most wonderful friends, supportive parents, a goal in life and so much to do and look forward to... I feel blessed and could'nt ask fot anything more." "There is something lacking Divya." she replied, giggling. "What?" I said, surprised. "A special someone." "Really?" I said a hint of sneer in my voice. "Yes. What are all those romantic poems for? Brand name Divya, there is a flood of sentiments of love locked up in your heart waiting to be poured out to someone. Why don't you honour someone with it?" I paused briefly before replying. This was and argument I steeled up myself for and I wanted to win it without really having any speedbreakers in between. "I feel no one deserves this love. I mean, why should I love someone with all my heart and be dumped? Why should I care for someone and get a heartbreak? Why should I fool around with someone and make a fool of myself? Why should I trust someone and be betrayed? Why should I, and emotional person bare my soul to someone who is practical? It will all be nothing but a game. I am very loving and sentimental for sure. I am susceptible to people's feelings as I am sensitive. I can easily sense people being sad, hurt, happy. My writing is a mirror of the emotions boiling in people's hearts. I don't want to waste myself on someone who does not understand a figment of me." "You are not raw!" "Definitely not. I can love someone who really needs my care. Souls who feel neglected and deprived. The kids on the street and those who are ailing. They are the ones who may feel the warmth and passion of the romance I pen down and the beauty of the nature I am enchanted by. Beacuse no one has been there to show them all this and instead of disragarding, they will enjoy it. They will fell happy to get my love and care and ccomfort and most importantly, they will trust, respect and love me back. And that love won't be superficial, but unconditional and true love. Isn't this something that a handsome, cool, rockstar boyfriend fail to do?"
The startled look on her face spelt YES. "You are weirdly different Divya. Truly a brand name....." she trailed off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raani majhya malyamadhi

Song: Raani majhya malyamadhi MusicBy-Dr. Salil Kulkarni, Lyrics-Sandip Khare, Sung By-Avdhut Gupte Dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang Dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang kaali maati nila paani hirawa shiwaar taajyaa taajyaa malavyacha bhueela ya bhaar jwanichya ya malya mandhi piraticha paani bhaghayala kautik aala nahi koni malyala ya malyewali bhetalich naay aga raani mazhya malyamandhi ghusashil kay? dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang kaakadicha bandhaa tuzha, mirachicha tora mulyawani kadhu tari , rang gora gora corus:tuzha mirchicha tora, tuzha rang gora gora corus:tuzha mirchicha tora, tuzha rang gora gora kaakadicha bandhaa tuzha, mirachicha tora mulyawani kadhu tari , rang gora gora limbawani kanti tuzhi, bitawani ooth tamatyache gaal tuzhe, bhendiwani bot kaalajat mandayee tu mandashil kay? an raani mazhya malyamandhi ghusashil kay? dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang dhipadi dhipang dhichibaadi dipang Nako dau bhajiwalya fukacha rubaab b

sarika...

kadhi ti reading hall madhe diste..pustaka bajulach rahtat, aani tichya gappa kujbujat suru hotat...bolna band zala ki mag notebook ughdun librarian cha cartoon kadhat baste..te kuni pahila..ki mag ekach khaskhas pikte..sarva hall tikde mana valvun pahu lagto...tichya chehryavar khullela hasya..janu jag jinklyacha samadhan...! pariksheche diwas aale ki reading halls gachha bharun jatat..ti ekhadya corridor madhe pustak gheun firat rahte... haluvar pawla takat, eka hatane satat kesanna kurvalat nazar pustakat thevun abhyas karte..madhech kunitari yeta...'hi' bolta..ti fakta ek smile dete an punha vachu lagte.... chemistrychya lecturela ti bhan harpun professorcha bolna eikat rahte. ek haat kanavar..gambhir mudra..dole blackboardvar..aajubajuche chakit houn pahtat..hi aaj serious kashi..? sir achanak ticha naav pukartat..ti tashich...! tichi maitrin haluch tichya kanatla headphone kadhte aani ti bhanavar yete..sir punha naav pukartat an ti dhadpadat ubhi rahte... "91 marks..

आई तुझ्या कुशीत, पून्हा यावेसे वाटत

आई तुझ्या कुशीत, पून्हा यावेसे वाटते निर्दयी या जगापासुन, दुर जावेसे वाटते ॥ कोणी न येथे कुणाचा, सारीच नाती खोटी तुझ्याशीच फक्त आता, नाते जपावेसे वाटते ॥ कोळून प्यायलो मी, सुख दुःख सारे माते तुझ्या विरहास, न प्यावेसे वाटते ॥ कित्येक रात्री, ऐश्वर्यात लोळलो मी अखेरच्या क्षणाला, तुझ्या कुशीत निजावेसे वाटते ॥ दगडातला तो देवही,आता नवसाविना पावेना निस्वार्थ हृदय माऊली, तुलाच पूजावेसे वाटते ॥ असेन जर मजला, मानव जन्म कधी आई तुझ्याच पोटी, पून्हा जन्मावेसे वाटते ॥